As you decide to take baby steps into the world of crypto trading, an understanding of the different trade strategies can be very useful. Each of these strategies discussed below has its advantages and shortcomings; not every strategy is meant for everyone. So, to make winning trades, how do you know which is the best crypto trading strategy for you?
Find out the Best Crypto Trading Strategy for Winning Trades:
- Scalping: If this crypto trading strategy can be properly executed, it can bring you satisfying returns. The idea behind this strategy is to focus on smaller trades that have shorter timelines. Ideally, you need to close the trade within an hour to be able to take advantage of price swings. The trick here is to make profits by sheer volume of trades since the number of trades exceeds profits in every transaction. As a scalper, you should not aspire to make huge gains. You must make quick entries and exits. Traders should opt for scalping when market is calm and volume is less.
- Reverse trading: In this advanced crypto trading strategy, you have to be able to identify the trend and wait for this to be reversed. Traders must be equipped to predict ups and downs during a day to make profits through predictions. But in case you make an incorrect prediction you can end up losing a lot of money.
- Momentum trading: This is an easy-to-follow straightforward strategy where you must understand the momentum to ride this wave. While it may be an apparently safe and simple strategy, it can be risky too.
- Buy and Hold: This strategy is highly recommended for beginners keen to make profitable trades. When you feel the market is on the downward trend you should enter it instead of staying away. This is because the crypto market will soon bounce back and the value of cryptos which had fallen will rise again. So, you can buy coins when values fall and sell these when prices are up. You do not need trading software for this but the downside is that it is a long-term strategy and you must have proper insights about market conditions to exploit this strategy. Even if you use automated software, it is not a mistake. It’s up to you whether you want to trade manually or rely on automated software to do it for you. Visit the bitcoin buyer offizielle webseite to learn more about one such legitimate programme, Bitcoin Buyer, which has a high success rate in making profitable trades.
- Trend trading: It is mostly risk-averse and using it you can engage in trades that follow the trend instead of price swings. So, when the market is up, you can open long trades but if it is falling, you should open short trades. Once a trend is set, you must follow it and when it changes, you need to exit your trade.
- Fade trading: This lets you bet against the existing market trends. It is risk prone because you will end up with big losses when your predictions are wrong. At the same time, you stand to make great gains if you predict correctly. It is best to choose this when volatility is high.
- Range trading: This strategy relies on support and resistance, concepts that are familiar to those engaging in Forex and stock trading. For this, you should learn how to read candlestick charts. The idea is to purchase when currency is at support level and sell it when it is at resistance level.
None of these strategies can guarantee you winning trades but once you select one, you need to stick to it. Instead of following market trends you must invest in cryptos you have faith in. However, bitcoin and Ethereum are two popular crypto coins preferred by most investors. The popularity of Ethereum is increasing in countries like the UK. However, investors must check how to buy ethereum in uk safely before spending the money. When you start out, it is best to choose a safe and risk-averse strategy and invest only in a few stable coins.